Senior Officer Partnerships
Senior Officer Partnerships
- Geplaatst op
- Senior Officer Partnerships
- Terre des Hommes
- Den Haag
- 32-36 uur p/w
- €3.426 - €4.822 (o.b.v. fulltime)
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and do you have experience with fundraising? Then we have a challenging position for you! We are looking for a Senior Officer Partnerships for our HQ in The Hague. It’s a new position!
We will challenge you to map opportunities, build pipelines and new relationships and strengthen existing relationships that will ensure Terre des Hommes long-term sustainability. About your department and the position in the organisation We have an ambitious goal! Within fundraising, the generation of revenue for the organization is central. We want to build partnerships with other funders to share best practice and learning whilst directing more resources. You will report to the Manager Institutional Partnerships and work in a team with another senior fundraiser, a relationship officer and an emergency aid coordinator.
What will you do and how will you make an impact? Your job is to shape and drive our strategy to deliver funding over the next five years. To do this you will:
- Spot and map fundraising opportunities and explore new markets such as Nordics and the US.
- Build and nurture relationships with potential funding partners. You will work collaboratively with a range of funders, thinking creatively and strategically to maximize opportunities.
- Create and develop successful proposals
- Develop, deliver and report on our fundraising strategy and tactical plans to ensure we achieve our target. This will span our work with trusts and foundations, other grant-making bodies, commissioners (such as Local Authorities) and corporates.
- Test and evaluate our materials, approach and systems to improve the fundraising request and our strategies.
- Work closely with colleagues across the Terre des Hommes to identify new opportunities and ensure partnerships are realistic and deliverable.
The ideal candidate will be committed to the mission and vision of Terre des Hommes and has a proven track record in fundraising. More specifically you have:
- Seasoned fundraising professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior position, raising money from foundation sources for international development, human rights and/or governance causes
- Successful fundraising of six figure and higher grants from donors, (foundations, governments etc) in both Europe and the US
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience working in a matrix environment and collaborating with staff across different cultures and time zones
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills, with the capacity to reach different audiences and on topics with which s/he may not be a technical expert
- Educated to Master or Bachelor degree level or equivalent.
- The ability to devise and deliver bespoke and engaging fundraising plans and campaigns
- Proven stakeholder management and networking skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues, contacts and stakeholders built on trust and respect
- Fluent in Dutch and English, any other language language is very much appreciated
Because Terre des Hommes carries out programs and projects itself, the difference is that the organization, and therefore also your contribution, is visible and tangible every day. We offer:
- A job where you can really make a difference for children.
- An organization with enthusiastic colleagues, everyone likes to contribute to Terre des Hommes from their own discipline;
- An easily accessible office in the middle of bustling The Hague, the city of human rights and (international) politics.
- A one-year contract, with the intention to extend into an indefinite period after one year;
- Our benefits fit within the charity sector, including a pension plan, travel allowance and 25 vacation days.
- The salary scale is depending on your experience and skills between 3.426,- and 4.822,- euro’s gross a month.
Informeren en solliciteren
Do you like to become part of our Institutional Partnership team? Please upload your application before the 12th of July via this link. For questions please contact Arelys Yanez at email@example.com (Manager Institutional Partnerships) The first round of interviews will take place in the week of 13th of July.
Terre des Hommes Netherlands aims to guarantee the safety of children and does not accept any form of child abuse. Every Terre des Hommes employee is bound by the Child Safeguarding Standards, part of our Code of Conduct. That is why a Certificate of Good Conduct is requested from every employee, which counts as part of the employment contract. Terre des Hommes is unfortunately not able to provide a work / residence visa for applicants outside the EU.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.