Lid worden van Vf? Meld je nu aan
Partnership Development Manager
Partnership Development Manager
- Geplaatst op
- Partnership Development Manager
- Liliane Fonds / MIVA
- Den Bosch
- 32 uur p/w
- €2.971 - €4.776 (o.b.v. fulltime)
Are you good at developing propositions and initiating new relations? Do you want to use your talents to support our unique mission, and help us achieve an ambitious growth strategy? Would you like to work alongside passionate colleagues? This is your chance! We are looking for a:
Partnership Development Manager
A paid position for 32 hours per week (0,8 FTE).
MIVA and the Liliane Fund stand for an inclusive and diverse society in which everyone can participate, regardless of backgrounds, characteristics and preferences. We are an organization in which all those different colleagues are respected and belong. Together we achieve the best and most beautiful results.
The Liliane Foundation improves the quality of life and prospects of children with disabilities in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We believe participation is a right – not a privilege. We aim to use our expertise in education, health care, and work and income to set up large scale programs that offer sustainable solutions to pressing social issues. In order to achieve this we need foreign funding, which is why we’re setting up an institutional fundraising team.
As a Partnership Development manager you will develop new propositions, programs, and partnerships to implement and fund projects of the Liliane Foundation and its partners in the Global South. This way, you, in collaboration with your colleagues from the entire International Partnerships and Programs (IPP) department, will contribute to structural change and an inclusive society in the countries where we operate.
What are you going to do?
- You identify opportunities for partnerships with new and existing international partners, with the aim of future collaboration and fundraising for the Liliane Foundation.
- You look for innovative ways to make our work and our knowledge relevant for potential partners. You develop new propositions and program concepts that are in line with the strategy of the Liliane Foundation.
- You develop and maintain a broad network of European governments, international donors and potential partners, and lead the process of forming consortia.
- You map out existing (European) calls, subsidy schemes, and funds and advise the department and strategic partners of the Liliane Foundation about funding possibilities.
- You coordinate the development of funding applications sent out by the EU and other international institutional funds. You do this in collaboration with thematic and country experts, our partner organizations, and colleagues from different departments.
- You provide expert advice and support on partnership development, development and submission of proposals, grant management, reporting and contracts.
You will be part of the Institutional Fundraising (IF) team within the International Partnerships & Programs department. In addition to your two team members, you will frequently work together with other colleagues from the IPP department. You will receive hierarchical leadership from the team manager, to whom you also report.
Who are you?
You take initiative and are a good networker; you can represent the organization well and create fundraising opportunities. You function well in an environment where processes are still under development, you are solution oriented and comfortable being a pioneer. You have knowledge about and are up-to-date on developments and trends in the development sector and you are able to use this knowledge to formulate a strategy and put it into action.
Finally, you recognize yourself in the three core values of the Liliane Foundation: openness, connection, and trust.
What do you bring?
- An advanced university degree (masters or equivalent) or academic thinking level
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in developing propositions and partnerships.
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising from institutional donors such as governments and the European Union (knowledge of the rules and regulations).
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with donors and other (I)NGOs within the EU.
- Affinity with and knowledge of the position of groups, and work experience in the development cooperation sector.
- Oral and written communication skills in English on C1/C2 level. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage. Basic knowledge of Dutch is required.
What does the Liliane Foundation offer?
- A dynamic job in an organization that was once started by 1 individual and has been effective in providing a future for children with disabilities in developing countries for 42 years now.
- A passionate team with a heart for our mission.
- Salary based on scale 10 (€ 2.971,- to a maximum of € 4.776,- gross per month for full-time employment, excluding 8% holiday allowance) with the prospect of a permanent contract after one year, according to the policy of the Liliane Foundation.
- An attractive workplace that is accessible for everyone in a newly decorated office that optimally facilitates hybrid working. The Liliane Foundation is housed in a former monastery with a beautiful courtyard in the heart of 's-Hertogenbosch and a 7-minute walk from Central Station.
- Possibility to partially working from home with a home work allowance.
- Excellent fringe benefits.
- Room for personal growth and development.
Please send us your motivation and CV. You can send these by e-mail to the HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org). After receiving your application we will inform you about the follow-up as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please contact Annemieke van Wesemael, team manager Institutional Fundraising (06 - 82 34 25 00).
The Liliane Foundation has an active integrity and child safeguarding policy. All employees, volunteers and interns sign the code of conduct and are obliged to comply with it. In our code of conduct, child safeguarding has specific attention. All staff, volunteers and interns are also required to submit a Criminal Record Check (VOG). We also do a reference/integrity check with previous employers during the application process.