Lid worden van Vf? Meld je nu aan
Country Manager Netherlands
Country Manager Netherlands
- Geplaatst op
- Country Manager Netherlands
- Street Child Nederland
Street Child Netherland are searching for an inspirational Country Manager to lead the growth of the Street Child brand in the Netherlands with a strong focus on corporate partnerships and major donors. Street Child Netherland is a member of the 13-year old Street Child group of global charities – which today works for hundreds of thousands of children in over 20 of the world’s poorest and most disaster-affected countries, with support from Governments, UN agencies, major corporates, public and philanthropists. Street Child focuses on high-quality, locally-led, sustainable measures to improve access to education, child protection, and family livelihoods.
Street Child Netherland, one of 8 European members of the Street Child group, aim to continue its growth of the last years and contribute to the development of Street Child’s global fundraising network. The Country Manager Netherlands will play a vital role in achieving this ambition, focusing primarily on generating new donations for Street Child’s global projects from Dutch fundraising channels. As such, you, will provide charismatic leadership to the Dutch team, be the face of the organisation and work in close collaboration with our European fundraising team, located at our hubs in Barcelona and London.
Your most important responsibilities
- Define the organization's strategy jointly with the Board of Street Child Netherlandsand in alignment with Street Child’s global strategy.
- Plan, implement and further develop Dutch fundraising channels with a strong focus on corporate partners and major donors.
- Lead and grow the Dutch fundraising team.
- Manage partner and supporter relationships, particularly with key corporate partners and major donors in close collaboration with our local project partners and the global Programmes team.
- Oversee the grant application efforts towards Dutch foundations and institutions, which get implemented by the Dutch Trust & Foundations Fundraising Team.
- Attend and occasionally organize corporate and non-profit networking and fundraising events or conferences with relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee Street Child Netherlands’ budget planning, communications and marketing approach, governance, and legal matters.
- Leverage opportunities to scale fundraising opportunities on a European level as well as take advantage of synergies.
- Passionate identification with the values and goals of Street Child.
- Credibility, energy, and imagination to make the most of the corporate and major donor opportunity.
- Self-starter, who relishes working with a high degree of autonomy, a high sense of responsibility and team spirit in an intercultural environment.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a comparable position.
- An academic level of education in a relevant field.
- Strong track-record in the development, philanthropy, fundraising, corporate field – spanning work with major donors, foundations, corporate and/or institutional donors.
- Network in the Netherlands with foundations, corporate or institutional donors, ideally in the field of international development or humanitarian aid.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in Dutch and English to inspire and convince the audience of your project proposals.
- Clear ability to manage employees and/or volunteers.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- A demanding and meaningful job with broad responsibility and great creative freedom in a young and ambitious team.
- Opportunity to lead the organization through a new phase of growth, and a chance to directly shape the future of our organizationin NL.
- Workplace in a truly international environment characterized by great commitment and high team spirit.
- A competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and in line with industry.
- Flexible working hours and option for remote working.
- Full-time employment, though we are willing to discuss other arrangements.
Street Child’s commitment to Safeguarding
Street Child is committed to the safeguarding and protection of the communities we serve, our partners, our volunteers, and our staff.
As part of this commitment to safeguarding, all offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate background checks, including a Criminal Records check. Street Child also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment.
Street Child welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and so interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.