Assistent van Managing Director
Assistent van Managing Director
- Geplaatst op
- Assistent van Managing Director
- Den Haag
- 36 uur p/w
- €2.416 - €3.689 (o.b.v. 36u)
Cordaid believes in a world without poverty and exclusion. We strive for a just and sustainable society where every person counts. We stand for knowledge and talent sharing between North and South, between farmers and businesses, between activists and policymakers. Where poverty, conflict and exclusion divide societies, we connect people and communities. We stand for professionalism, expertise and solidarity across borders. We make a difference where it is most needed.
Cordaid Investment Management, the investment management branch of Cordaid Foundation, has demonstrated for more than 20 years that it is possible to create scalable and sustainable social impact in fragile contexts. Cordaid Investment Management combines the unique ability to finance partners with debt instruments and grants in fragile countries across three continents. Cordaid Investment Management has EUR 80 million of assets under management, predominantly investments in microfinance institutions (MFIs) and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with a social mission.
- Support the Managing Director in leading Cordaid Investment Management
- Ensuring managerial, communicative and administrative order in the management of Cordaid Investment Management
- Wide variety of activities: ranging from corporate secretary role (preparing and minuting formal meetings) to copying and arranging signatures of documents, to office management
- A degree on bachelor level
- Some years of secretarial/assistant experience in a similar setting
- A pro-active, optimistic and energetic person, fluent in English
- Flexible and willing to take up a wide variety of responsibilities
- High working standards
- Intrinsic motivation to contribute to impact investments
What we offer
- A responsible position in a growing social impact investment company
- A varied role in a divers, international team of 20 colleagues where initiative is encouraged
- Good working conditions, including flexible working hours
- A gross monthly salary min € 2416 and max 3689 based on a 36-hours working week (plus 8% vacant allowance and 8,3% end of year allowance), depending on relevant work experience
- A position for 1 year with the intention to extend
Informeren en solliciteren
Applications including a concise motivation letter and CV in English for the attention of Jan Kees den Bakker, including the contact details of references at the last two employers can be uploaded through our website. For information on the content of the advertised position you may contact Hann Verheijen, Managing Director Cordaid Investment Management through firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must be received 15 August 2020 at the latest. Cordaid is fully committed to a safe working environment and the highest integrity standards. To read more on our commitment to Integrity, click here. An integrity screening will be part of this application procedure. An assessment and / or a presentation of a “case study” can be part of the selection procedure. For more information about Cordaid, please visit our website: www.cordaid.org.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.