- Geplaatst op
- Ecommerce Coördinator
- Sea Shepherd
- €2.750 (o.b.v. fulltime)
For a new online Sea Shepherd store, we are looking for an E-commerce coordinator (16 hours/week). You will be responsible for day-to-day operations and customer service.
The new store will target The Netherlands and Italy primarily, but we expect sales in all of Europe. The collection will feature our merchandise and apparel range - but apart from our core NOOS products, we will also have seasonals and special edition items coming from our collaborations with artists supporting Sea Shepherd with their designs.
- Navigation: provide great leisure, content and shopping experience at all time.
- Replenishment: keeping the store stocked, looking appealing and up-to-date.
- Customer care: offer great personal service and stimulate sales (by cross selling);
- Admin: taking care of reports and working with finance and the fulfillment company to register stock movements accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Events: facilitate events and promotions.
- You will be part of a small team providing customer feedback to help develop a sustainable lifestyle collection and build the store.
- Experienced in running an e-store independently (medior level);
- Basic proficiency in SEO/SEA, affiliate marketing, Google Data Studio is a plus;
- Experienced with the Shopify platform;
- Background in fashion or apparel is a plus;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, Italian is a plus;
- Passionate about Sea Shepherd and what we stand for;
- Preferably living in the direct vicinity of our HQ.
We would like you to be available 5 days a week of which one day at the office as a minimum. You will report to the Merchandise Director.
Sea Shepherd is a non-profit organization, dedicated to marine conservation. Our funds primarily go to our campaigns and therefore we do not offer competitive salaries. Based on your experience the salary cap for this job is €2750 (fulltime). You will be working in an inspiring and growing organization in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in this job, please email your motivational letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sea Shepherd is an equal opportunity employer.